24 June 2012

Cook Books

You should really move every two three years, not just to get organized (how much junk can you collect, right) but also because you rediscover things. In my case, my cook books! Of course I know I have several, but it you don't use them on a regular basis, you seem to forget about them...

I will definitely try to use them more often. When going to uni, I used to proof read cook books, several every week from a big publisher. Got one copy of every cook book, so yes, I have quite a few:) In addition to that, I do like buying them as well.

Some of my Favourites. Swedishes Summer Dishes, a truly spectacular Indian Cook Book and A Piece of Cake. The latter one has never let me down.

1 comment:

Desiree said...

Ja det där stämmer så väl att man gör nya upptäckter då man flyttar. Skönt att ni tagit er igenom flytten nu och lagt det jobbigaste bakom er för denna gången. Vi flyttar om en månad och jag ser verkligen INTE fram emot själva flyttandet. Alltid en jobbig process. Men det som är bra är att man får chansen att rensa undan och återupptäcka annat som du säger. Pust jag blir lite matt bara av tanken på att packa ner och packa upp allt. Men ibland ska man nog inte tänka så mycket utan bara göra när det är dags. Ert townhouse ser himla mysigt ut som ni flyttat in i. Jag hoppas ni kommer att trivas riktigt bra där.
Kram!