12 June 2012

Am I Ready....

...to get up at 5 am to go to the bootcamp? I am trying to convince myself so. Not finding the time in the evening it would be good opportunity to squeeze in the exercise before hubby goes to work. Lately Emily has woken up pretty early in the morning, around 5 am. Typically enough she decided to sleep in this morning and I automatically woke up at 4.45. Had I had my gym bag packed I would have given it a go. Tonight will be another early night for me and let's see what happens tomorrow morning. I am neither a morning nor a night person. I like going to bed early, 10 pm is perfect. I don't necessarily like getting up early but I propbably find it wasier than staying up late. We are so lucky Emily is taking after me!! LOL

Playing with the thought of getting a personal trainer. To get me back on track. And do something different than just Barry's. Dieting is not for me, (eating healthy yes) so recipe is more exercise. Seems like all Swedes are on carb free diets. I have forgotten all the names, low fiber high fat etc etc.  I am not saying you should overdose on gluten and pasta but geeze folks, eating whipped cream and indulge in fat. Yikes!

Now, pack that gym bag!

2 comments:

Desiree said...

Jag är som du som gillar att gå och lägga mig relativt tidigt vid tio på kvällen är prefekt. Sedan kliver jag upp vid 6 för att vara på jobbet halv åtta. Tror att boot camp blir jättebra om du känner att du orkar dels både upp och ut för att träna redan så tidigt som 5. Jag tycker du resonerar helt rätt att inte köra någon diet utan att äta allsidigt men bra mat och sedan köra en del träning. Dieter brukar bara vara en quick fix men som aldrig håller i längden. Bättre att hitta en lagom sund livsstil som funkar. Lycka till med träningen vare sig det blir boot camp eller PT.
Kram!

Jane said...

Tack. Det gäller att passa sig här. Mycket lättare att träna eftersom vädret alltid är så fint, men sen så finns det ju väldigt mycket onyttigt som alla sallader här! De ser ju goda ut men är ej så nyttiga.