30 June 2012

Busy Bees

A chilled Saturday turned out to be not so chilled.
  • Hubby went to the bootcamp, I got ready to shoot off to Fashion Island to meet some friends. Realized I fit into my old jeans again! After one hour chatting, I had to rush back to my appointment at Bellagio Spa. Had my brows wxed and a lash and brow tint. Ouch. She managed to get a lot into my eyes and they burnt like crazy. $ 65 dollars and will NOT be going back there again.
  • Went to meet hubby outside  Lowe's to buy some gas for the BBQ and some other stuff. Sneaked into BBQ Galore and got some gadgets for the grill. 
  • Tidied up at home, did some shopping at the Pavillions. Had some left over pizza from last night (blimey, that XL pizza we ordered really was XL). It may very well end up as lunch tomorrow, too.

  • Beth came down from LA to see us. Walked to the Mexican, enjoyed some BBQ quesedilla. Had some champagne at home. Much needed catch up!
  • Catching up on some blogs, reading newspapers..BED!

No comments: