14 November 2011

New week

Today started just like every week so far here - a visit to the doctor's office. Still think it is quite awkward the way it works at the doctor's here. I wanted to change my phone number, and was handed this quenstionnaire to fill in, insurance number, etc etc...to change a phone number! So I decided to stick with Gavin's phone number in their paper work instead. Not worth the hassle. However, bump is doing great, she is being very active but not making any signs of heading towards the exit, despite of all the walking I did over the weekend. Gavin is quite pleased that she will most likely not be born this week as he has lots to do at work and since he gets 2 days off work next week, timewise it would fit him better then. I on the other hand, wish it would be yesterday rather than tomorrow. I feel as if I have been pregnant for years and gaining 25 kilos is not fun. Here they let you exceed the due date by one week before starting the induction. So one way or the other, we will have a new family member in the next 3 weeks.

Below is not a great picture but it shows the size of the bump 2 weeks ago, dare I say it is even bigger now.


No comments: