30 November 2011

New Cleaners

Just had a Mexican couple over to look at the flat, they were recommended by a friend of mine and they seem really, really nice.  I only expected the wife to come (and to be late a la Hispanic style , guess if I was surprised to find a whole Mexican family 20 minutes too early outside my doorstep! They will start cleaning next week. Let's see how it goes.

Weather is still absolutely gorgeous, around 20 degrees C and no clouds.  We have put up the Christmas tree so tonight we will have to turn on the air con, light some candles and pretend it is chilly outside. Luckily, it gets really dark here at night so at least we don't have the sun spoiling the fun.

Bad news regarding the consignment. It is still in England, it will most likely be shipped this Friday and reach the US port on 5 January. It is an understatement to say that I lost my temper a little yesterday. Another reason why you should not read mails at 6 am in the morning, it ruins your whole morning LOL.  Now I definitely need to do some shopping before Christmas. Big sigh.



No comments: