12 August 2012

What we are up to...

  • Emily's sleeping pattern is still messed up. Being a pragmatic person used to being able to solve problems, I have realised that there is no immediate solution. Babies are unpredictable. Doh!
  • It is hot hot hot outside. Over 30 degrees C every time. We are getting toasted.
  • Still having BBQs every second day. Quesedillas and steak are the favourites.
  • Went to our third baby birthday party this year today. Plenty more to come.
  •  No exercise for three weeks now. I have banged my knee at the bed, preventing Emily to fall off it. Twisted my arm, pulled a muscle in by thigh and got headbutted on my nose the other day. Plus I have had the cough from hell this week. Can´t wait to get back into my routine. Hubby hasn´t been either for a long time. We were doing so well! And this morning I could notice, that in 8,5 months, I have lost 30 kg. I will never let myself gain that much again. Pregnant or not. 
  • Still going strong on the country music. We have listened to Chris Young, Luke Bryan, Tim McGraw, Dierks Bentley and Keith Urbanevery day since we moved here. Prime country and the highway - you make Sirius worth having! 
  • Going to Italy in 3 weeks! I will be dreaming about Prada and miu miu soon, factory outlets, here we come!
  • I have realized there are a lot of stuck up people living here.  Sort of the closer you get to the beach...And the trend, ugly men hot babes is at times a little too obvious.
  • The olympics ended today. This was the first olympics I didn´t watch. Sometimes I feel we live in a bubble here, disconnected from the world. Not even the news nor the newspapers give me real news. 


3 comments:

Desiree said...

Älskar country musik. Tim McGraw är min stor favorit. Wow gud vad strongt gjort att du gått ner hela 30 kg. Verkligen strongt jobbat. Hoppas att det snart blir bättre med Emilys sovvanor. Men som du säger kanske inte mycket man kan göra utan förhoppningsvis blir det bättre snart.
Åh så kul att ni ska till Italien. Älskar det landet. Vacker natur, goda viner, god mat och mycket vacker gammal kultur.
Kram!

Desiree said...

Sitter och lyssna på några av dina country favoriter som du tipsade om här och gillar dem mycket. Kul med tips om ny härlig country.
Kram!

Jane said...

Italien ska bli jättekul, jag kunde prata hyfsad italienska en gång i tiden, typ för 20 år sen, vi får se hur mycket sitter kvar. Country är hur skönt som helst. Kolla in Chris Youngs två första album, mycket bra. Tim McGraw spelade här i juli men vi missade det tyvärr.'Kram!