22 August 2012

Visitors

Yesterday morning hubby had a little disaster at work hihi. I suddenly received a sms saying "can you please bring me another shirt, my juice exploaded". Of course I grabbed a clean shirt (luckily I had just picked them up the previous day) and babs and drove up to Anaheim. So what had happened? Well, hubby had borrowed my new water bottle and filled it with sparkling water and juice and it exploaded when he opened it. Karma! That happens when you take my bottke without asking, haha! The shirt looked kind of funny though, LOADS of yellow stains.

Spotted these cars on my way back

                                         Fisker Karmas parked outside Fisker Automotive

Later on at night we had a visit, Stefan and Iris - who we hadn´t seen in years - came by for dinner. BBQ of course! The are doing a round trip around CA. Really nice to see them again, we haven´t seen them since they moved to Berlin 2 years ago. Not very often we have friends popping by for a BBQ during the week so it was a nice break.

No comments: