01 February 2012

Calories

Just been for lunch in Anaheim. A sweet little grandma restaurant, famous for their pies. And now for their calories! They had the calories written down next to the meals on the menu. WOW!!! All their salads contained around 700 to 1100 calories, needless to say, my appetite disappeared in no time. Ended up having shrimp tacos, 580 calories which was the healthiest choice. Phew. Good thing we went for that walk this morning. I have started using the app Lose it! (thanks to Laurel and Rosemary) to track calories and exercise, I think it only works in the US since you can scan the barcodes and search for restaurants. Best app I have discovered for a long time!!

Emily has finally fallen asleep, mum in law is relaxing by the pool and I am soon off to the brow boutique for some trimming.

Hard to believe she was asleep 2 minutes later....

We have had super healthy food all week (well, I know, it is only Wednesday) so tonight I will pick up some fantastic Mexican food on my way home from South Laguna from this place http://lasirenagrill.com/LagunaBeach/. They do the best of the best quesidillas. Yum!





No comments: