10 February 2012

Power Walks

I am now up to TWO power walks a day. One in the morning, and one in the after noon. Went down to Dana Point to meet another mum from the Swedish school and walked a long this beautiful beach,



We were out for 3 hours in total (walking!) yesterday and this was Emily most of the time.


We had 27 degrees yesterday, felt like summer again. Saw in total around ten humming birds, unfortunately I am too slow with the camera to actually catch one but I will keep trying.

This week has flown by, we have found a baby swim group to join and once she is closer to being 3 months we will join. Will have a little test dip in the bath tub at home first.

I also did a  little test run the other night. Oh my. Not as bad as I thought but it will take some time until I am up to speed again:) I am currently gathering some courage to go to my first Barry Bootcamp class this weekend.  Now or never. Phew. Exhausted already.

Perhaps this nice sunny weather will warm up the pool quicker. I made an attempt to go for a swim last weekend thinking that the Swede in me would't think it would be cold. How wrong was I. I stood in the water up to my knees for about 3 minutes and am quite surprised they didn't turn blue.



No comments: