26 February 2012

Aching...

Legs are killing me. Third time at Barry's this morning this week and if my muscles were sore before, they are torturing me now. Guess I should have waited another day.  Dropped another 2 kilos since my first class so I have no chioce other than keep going. It sucks!

Watching the Oscars tonight. How boring it has become. Next time I will fast forward so I don't have to watch the advertising and the boring parts.

Yesterday we did a little day trip to San Clemente, a small town located about 30 min south towards San Diego on the coast. It is known for its ocean, hill, and mountain views, a pleasant climate and its Spanish Colonial style architecture, the city slogan is "Spanish Village by the Sea". It has a long pier and it's very pretty, nice little main street with some shops. Found a baby shop and I think we could have bought everything in there:)

Some pictures of the beach










No comments: