19 February 2012

Sore Muscles

No Barry's for me today. I think every little tiny muscle in me is aching right now. Will need a power walk later on to stretch my legs out.

Nice to have NOTHING on the agenda today. Bought lots of vegetables and fruit at Costco yesterday so it will be a healthy day. We thought we might to a day trip to San Clemente but weather isn't great although since Emily is having a growth spurt again we would need to go to Carlsbad and do some shopping. Carlsbad has a big outlet shopping mall with some great kids shops, e.g. Osh Kosh. Perhaps the sun will come out later and we can venture out. Funny how you set new standards, this weather would be considered to be perfect in February in most places but now we consider it to be COLD.

Yesterday we went for lunch at a new place we haven't been to before, http://www.opahrestaurant.com/, it is walking distance from us and I had a delicious chopped seafood salad with shrimp, crab and lobster. This is one of the few nice and healthy restaurants around here.And it is not part of a big chain. Little pricey perhaps but I have realized that you get quality by paying the price here. But my, what kind of quality! Last night we had steak, file mignon picked up at Costco's. Beats any Argentinian steakhouse I have been to. Ever.

No comments: