01 March 2012

Busy Week

Been a very busy week, I must say. Just got back from the airport where I dropped my mum off. I am completely exhausted ( I am sure she is feeling the same)!!

We went to LA on Monday and lovley Robertson Blvd and did some shopping at Kitson. Some really cute baby stuff. Stopped by at the Grove for some lunch and did some quick shopping at Citadel outlet on the wayhome. Emily was an angel as always! Finally found some new sport tops at  the New Balance shop and a new sports bra. Why do American sport bras suck?? You know, the ones you have to pull over your head and once you are really sweaty, they kind of suck into your body and you can barely get it off you again. Beats me. Anyway, $ 44 later, I have found the traditional, European one which is a normal bra style.

Went to cardio barre last night, http://www.cardiobarre.com/index.php, it was very different from the other class I went to, different and much better! Much more like ballett and gosh, was I waching this morning. Only in America: the instructor welcomed and introduced me to the whole class, making sure who the disorientated newbie in the corner was...great! Half way through the class she shouts, "great job Jane" and continues, "ladies, you are amazing, soo beautiful"..Naja, needless to say, I did not feel amazing nor beautiful when I saw myself in the mirror, barely recognized that chubby, red face at first!


No comments: