28 March 2012

Never been so organised...

A day of failures! Didn't make it to the gym this morning (headache from that ONE glass of wine I had last night). Sweets all over the flat. It is raining - lots - outside. What a disaster. Been a real couch potato. BUT all this has contributed one good thing - I have packed one suitcase for our trip to Germany on Wednesday. Very impressed!!

Been a super busy week. First Irfan was here, than Beth and Nial came down to join us last night. A real little Cologne re-union. Super nice! Now everything is kind of back to normal. Quiet. Let's hope the sun is back out tomorrow. Don't think I can handle another day in the apartment.



Talking about packing, I have realised I really don't have any jeans I fit into. No winter jacket (where are the jackets???? Don't think we have unpacked that box yet) and not many winter shoes in the wardrobe right now. Perhaps I should just pop down to Fashion Island tomorrow...I have seen a pair of Marc Jacobs shoes but not sure if I can justify buying them.

So looking forward to seeing everyone very soon!

No comments: