31 January 2012

Swedish Citizen

Emily has been registered in Sweden! Yaaaay!! We received the letter from the Swedish tax office last week so now she officially has dual citizenship. Also, we had the appointment at the post office the other day and we applied for her passport. I had to pinch myself so I wouldn´t laugh when we had to raise our right hand and promise that all the information we had given was correct. Just like in the movies. What happened to signing your name? But then again, these little details make us laugh once in a while and brightened my Saturday morning for sure!

And the little lady is now sleeping in her huge crib. I thought she would feel "lonely" but now, she really seems to like it.



She`s growing fast, we even had our first play date last week Thursday, with four other babies! We are going to try and make a regular thing out of it. The parks here are really, really nice and spacious - and clean!

Found this pine cone when I was out power walking the other day, holy guacemole, you wouldn`t want this one to fall on your head!


No comments: