22 January 2012

Super Sunday

Super Sunday starts with football, just like nearly every Sunday and Saturday. Football as in soccer. Super Sunday because Arsenal and Man Utd played. And what do we see after the game? Piers Morgan with his red tie commenting on the football. Just because you are a famous Brit in the US and an Arsenal fan it doesn't mean we want to see you every weekend. It is enough you are on CNN every day. VERY tired of him. And why do I watch CNN every day? I like watching the news and that is the only channel with decent news IMHO.

I think we have figured it out. Emily's sleeping pattern!! We kept her up until 9 pm last night and it wasn't even that hard. At first I thought she might get over tired and get all cranky but we put her on the sofa between Gav and me and she was happy. She slept until 5 this morning! It did not mean that I slept in though because she is a noisy little sleeper. Think she might take after me in her sleeping pattern, I have never been a great evening person, and we never have trouble putting her to sleep at night, on the contrary, around 7 she normally nodds off. From now on we will try to keep her active a little longer. But now we are back where we were last weekend. 5 am. Hurrah! And hurrah for Emily, 7 weeks old today!

Today we intend to be a little more active than yesterday, which was a flop activity wise. Soon we'll head out for a walk and in the afternoon we'll drive over to Alan's for a change of scenery.  Need to get my 1 h power walk, since I skipped it yesterday. Weatherwise it is still not so sunny and warm outside but it is dry which will do me!


No comments: