10 January 2012

Pre-school

Just got back from the Swedish pre-school www.svenskaskolan.org. Yep, we're starting early. Emily has been enrolled! We will go once a week, and Emily is part of the youngest group, Nyckelpigorna. There are about ten children in her group, and all in all, around 30 children in the pre-school. Think I will enjoy going more than Emily:) She made sure that everyone knew who she was by screaming the first 30 minutes.
It was, however, really nice to meet the other parents, can't wait till next week.

Also joined SWEA, Swedish Women's Educational Association, and will go the the early meeting this month. Something else to look forward too!

We are also in the process of booking our flights to Germany, England and Sweden. Hurrah! We will most likely land on the 29 March in Cologne and spend the weekend there before continuing to England and then Sweden. I hope winter will be gone by then. We have no winter clothes, and Emily definitely has none.

Got some news about the parcel we sent from Germany in October. It is gone. It is kind of what I expected but still, I am so annoyed. Never again will I send things I actually care about by DHL.

Also had some other news. Our shipment will arrive to Long Beach harbour on 18 January. So soon, SOON, we will have 24 boxes which need to be unpacked. My goodness, where shall I find the space?? Oh dear me.




No comments: