18 May 2012

Swimming and Shopping

What a busy day! Went to Waterworks for Emily's swimming lesson this morning. She finally doesn't mind floating on her back again. Great progress!! Came home afterwards to shower and went to Spectrum for some grub.


Tried some dresses on but the fashion - pattern and polyester - does not go down well with me. Probably tried at least a dussin on.

Not great
Had some lunch at the Cheesecake  Factory. Always good when you have guests since there is a lot of choice.  Artichoke as a starter, yum!

Asked mum if she wanted to go out for dinner tonight..thought she might suggest Javier's (yaaaay) but no..the best food she's ever had here was here.. Lucille's!!


Famous for their ribs and BBQ..NOT fancy at all. And southern style served drinks


So Lucille it was. Funny how all our guests always end up loving the burger joints. Before going home, mum and I popped in to Designer Shoe Warehouse. And voila, I found these - $ 44! What a bargain.

Completely fell in love with me feet wearing them.
Now I am sort of glad a didn't buy the Mahnolos I tried on yesterday, I know no limits when it comes to shoes but $ 44 is hard to beat! Not sure when to wear them but they are sooo cute.

And this is how we are finishing this Friday night..Just because we can!



No comments: