15 May 2012

Sun Sun Sun

Having some fantastic weather at the moment. I am feeling so spoiled. I can barely remember what it was like wishing for sun. Weatherwise, there is no better place on earth than Orange County!

Went to the Swedish school this morning. This term has flown by! It was the last normal class this term, next week is beach day and the following week we are going to the OC zoo. It has been so much fun! Can't wait for the term to start again.

Swedish School



Sitting on the lawn during the fika break
See, no clouds at all. Typical OC weather.

Drove down to Laguna Beach afterwards with mum to grab some lunch at deckonlaguna.com. This place is definitely one of the nicest places in Laguna, you are right on the beach and it has a great mix of people.

And what is a day out without a little shopping..Popped in to this little shop for little ones, Little Bohemian on Forest Avenue. Pricey yes, but sweet!

Little Bohemian

Beautiful Laguna Beach
I thought I might find some dresses, but no no, nothing again. I still have the biggest bum ever because that is where I currently fail - NOTHING looks good. Bought the dresses at White House Black Market on Sunday, it looks like one of them will have to do. American fashion is NOT the flavour of the month right now. Too much nylon, too many patterns and flowers. Yikes. I need to get Sweded up to make sure I don't lose track of my taste!

Now, do some stretching - after all, I just got back from Barry's bootcamp. Yaay! Neck is better, I am back to my workout routine!


No comments: