05 May 2012

Cinco de Mayo

....today we celebrate the Mexican heritage and pride! There are a lot of festivities going on around here today and we are off to a Cinco de Mayo BBQ in a friend's garden later on. Yay, should be fun!



Hurt my neck last week Sunday at Barry's. Managed to twist it somehow and it was getting better until hubby gave me a neck rub this morning. Ouch! Think I need to book myself into a well deserved Swedish massage at the spa. Only been able to power walk and do some weight lifting at home this week, no barry's or zumba for me I'm afraid. Oh yes, it sucks. There is a new class at Barry's, Hard Core, unfortunately it falls on the same night as my zumba class, Hubby said it was pretty good and sweaty:)

 Weather has been pretty pants, no sun all week  but finally, finally the sun has decided to return today. AND it is getting hot again. Hurrah!



 

No comments: