25 May 2012

Friday Night Fun!

...at Barry's Bootcamp!  What a great workout..although the last class on Fridays is inofficially for sport nerds. All the hardcore people seem to join..again I had "the guy with the shaved chest who takes off his t-shirt after 5 min" next to me. Who likes to chat (calles me young lady, right. Probably twice his age) while running (note, not jogging, RUNNING). I hate college students. So FIT. I can't remeber having hunks like that around me when I went to uni. Good workout though, feeling completely knackered now.

Picked up some healthy food from Tokyo Table on the way home.


Still looking for some great sushi. Tokyo table isn;t bad, but I don't necessarily need overcomlicated sushi. Just good fish. I remember when hubby and I had sushi for the first time in the US back in 2005. It was in Long Beach (now, not the best place for a holiday, I admit. We all learn by our mistakes). Half of the restaurant was a sports bar, the other half dedicated to sushi. Should have seen the warning sign. My sushi had caramellized onion on top. NOT nice. This was the place where hubby got sprayed while sitting at the toilet. Some wicked person sprayed him with some toilet deodorizer while he was doing whatever he was doing. Great first impressions  of the Americans. Weirdos!! However, I do know there is some fantastic sushi in this country, I've had it, both in Santa Monica, LA and Pittsburgh. Just need to find it in Orange County. Nothing fancy, just good.

Better head to bed soon. Hubby has picked a real crappy movie (chronicles) and the internet is playing up.

Go natt!

No comments: