19 November 2012

Skyfall

We went to a new cinema last week to watch the latest Bond movie. We usually go to the imax theatre at Spectrum but decided to give the Island Cinema at Fashion Island in Newport Beach a go. You have to be over 21 aince they sell alcohol, they also serve some food - you order at the tilt and they bring it to you - and it is not so over crowded as the other one. Best thing about it is of course the big leather seats and the leg space. I normally get a bit uncomfortable after an hour or so when my legs start aching but have to admit, this was pretty nice. Just the price is a little over the top -  18,50 per person. Ouch. We will go again, but not necessarily every time. As for the film? It was ok. It was entertaining but it had a few gaps in the story and lacked to major bond parts: there was no rescuing of the bond girl and no car chase. LOL.

A few weeks back I ordered somthing online, or, as I usually say "I cliked something home". I had seen a top at a BCBG store but they had no mediums left so I googled until I found the top at a website, BCBGretailstore to be exact. The problem is that what I received is not what I ordered. I neded up paying 102 bucks for this item, hand knitted and shipped from China:) What a lesson learnt.



No comments: