Of course it didn´t rain much. It never does. It was kind of drip drop, not cat and dogs. But it was enough to keep conversations going all day. "Drive carefully out there", "Be safe", "Is it still raining out there". All over the news too. Too funny. Shame we´re expecting 30 degrees C on Sunday and next week.
- Have you ever watched Honey Boo Boo? Oh My God, is all I can say. It scored the highest ratings in the US during its first season in August.
- The vice presidential debate was on tonight. How can there be any undecided voters out there still? Full on, full on is all I can say.
- Tomorrow night and saturday I will participate in the SWEA OC regional meeting activities. Fun! Something I am really looking forward to.
- We have had weird dreams all week. Me about book keeping & budgets - now being the treasuerer for the Swedish school - and hubby about ants. Yep, we found a small army of them yesterday. NOT good.
- Enrolled in online banking this week. How unsafe! How backward! Makes Deutsche Bank and SEB like THE future. The bank manager wrote my password and user name down on a piece of paper. For the second bank, the customer rep sent me a mail.
- On Sunday we are going to another pumkin patch - here in the neighbourhood. Something to look forward to. My first pumpkin learning lesson: keep them away from the sun. Mine have turned green and I will have to buy another one to carve. Got all my carving tools ready, yaay!
- Watched the Swedish Hollywood Wives last night. What a bunchof crap. Seriously. Busy as we are with all our other series we watch, this one has dropped to the bottom of priorities.But hey, have you watched 666 Park Avenue? Spoooooky!!