20 October 2012

Pumpkin Patch

Last weekend one of the residents here in Northpark organised a pumpkin patch. Him and his wife do it every year apparently.  And what a pumpkin patch. I wasn´t quite sure what to expect. Small, busy, quiet? All I can say is wow wow. That someone is prepared to throw such a party for the whole neighbourhood. There were free pumpkins (I grabbed two, since the last fiasco with the first one turning green I figured I needed two, just in case I mess the first one up, carving it), live band playing country music (yaay),free hot dogs, water, popcorn, candy floss, face painint for the kids, games for the kids, raffles, etc etc. Well impressed. Very nice afternoon. Pumpkin patches are something I definitely didn´t know about before moving here. Currently they are everywhere, many parks, malls, etc have a small/big little pumpkin event going on.

                                                        Never seen this outside the US
                                             My first candy floss since a grown up,  hihi






No comments: