02 July 2012

Shopping

I am back nearly back to my pre pregnancy weight. Just a few more kilos, hurrah! Time to go to the mall and have a nose. Back to medium in tops and I can wear jeans again. Hallelujah! I was going to wait until Friday when Anthropolgie open its doors at South Coast Plaza but I can't wait that long. Plus, I am meeting some friends so why not combine pleasure with pleasure!

Bought some play mats for Emily yesterday, clearly is is not on her way of taking over the lounge, she has taken over it.


Who would ever have thought I would have a living room full of toys and a cute little girl sitting among them?

1 comment:

Desiree said...

Klart du ska fira med lite shopping om du lyckats gå ner nästan allt redan. Strongt jobbat. Du är helt klart värd lite nya roliga plagg i garderoben.
Kram!