07 September 2012

Bel Bambini - Shopping Heaven

Needed to buy babs a dress for the wedding next week so I headed down to Bel Bambini in Newport Beach yesterday morning. What a shop! Why hadn't I discovered it earlier?

 The y have some really nice contemporary stuff, none of that tacky disney stuff they sell at Babies r us, lots of light colours and lots and lots of accessoires. Its location is kind of unfortunate, there is nothing notably around so I have been driving past it since it opened having no reason to stop but thought I'd start the dress hunting there and yaay was I right. Bit of a shame that all contemporary looking American stuff has to be so expensive but come on folks, refuse brown.



                                                                 WOWOWOWOW

Customer service was pretty crap, I didn't see any shop assistans during the 30 minutes I spent in the shop. Great place for cribs etc, clothes are a little pricey (you can find some of the stuff a little cheaper in the other kids/ boutiques I have discovered) but hey, how many childrens' stores have dior right? Heaven!

Popped in next door to have some breakie. Think we will visit East Chow again! Nice breakfast choices but a big minues for not having cranberry juice. For someone who doesn't drink coffee nor tea (very often) cranberry juice is a MUST. LOL


No comments: