20 January 2013

Girls Day Out


On Friday we drove up to one of my favourite places in EL LAY, The Grove, to have lunch with Beth.
The chilly weather we recently is gone with the wind and now we have a nice 24 degrees C and blue skies again. Need to stop using Tom Tom. On the way back I missed a turning and whoops, TomTom needed a whole half'n hour to recalculate and I ended up in mini Mexico somewhere downtown. I don=t get it why TomTom always ends up taking me through the dodgy (well, semi dodgy) areas.


Sky doesn't get much more blue than this,


Only in LA...dogs with sunglasses 


Emily racing to the shops


The Grove...best Farmer's market, I could have lunch here every day. Wish there was something just a little similar here in OC.


Rachel Zoe on E!


Annoying fountain. Everytime the water show started, loud music started playing,




No comments: