11 January 2013

Cinema

We managed to go to the cinema twice during the holidays, once in Sweden and once in England.
In Sweden we went to see the Hobbit, I didn´t have any expectations so I ended up really enjoying the film. Normally I get a numb bum after the first hour but not this time, that is how much I enjoyed it. What I didn´t enjoy is that they have made three films out of the damn book. I already know the second film will be so so (ALWAYS the case when there are three films), and I hate, HATE cliffhangers, especially when you have to wait another year for the next film.

  The second film we watched was Jack Reacher, with Tom Cruise. Not that I am a fan of him, it must have been years since we watched any of his movies but it was the only half decent choice we could find. Have to say, not bad, not bad at all.

Something I really enjoy in both Sweden and England is that you can reserve seats. Takes so much stress away and you can show up last minute. In Liverpool we enjoyed sweet popcorn again (why can you only get this in Germany and England?), and in Sweden there was so much sweets to choice among! Sweden must be the "sweetest" country, and it is hard not to eat too  much, yummie yum yum. What I did find a little odd was that you can online buy tickets either online or at machines in Sweden, there are no "real" persons anymore selling the tickets. And you can only pay by card, not cash. This is something annoying in general, cash seems to be getting abolsihed full stop.




No comments: