22 December 2011

Thoughts

Ho Ho Ho - Only one more day to go and then it is Christmas!

  • Happy Holidays I have noticed no one says Merry Christmas here, only happy holidays. Wonder why that is.
  • Online shopping saved us this year Oh my, we have kept UPS busy. 
  • Windy Some strong winds out there at the moment.
  • Scar is looking great Had my 2 week postpartum check yesterday. Apparently I am a good healer. Scar is barely visible now.
  • Busy Times A thought goes out to all single parents out there. Don't know how you survive. I am knackered. Constantly tired.
  • Food Shopping Virtually need to do all the food shopping still. All we have is a Christmas ham in the fridge. And I don't know how to prepare it yet. Do I boil it first? Bake it? I am lost. 
  • 6 cm! Emily has already grown 6 cm. And she keeps gaining weight. Great news!!

No comments: