14 December 2011

First Walk Outside

Took my first walk with Emily tonight. Had to post some Christmas cards (I KNOW, we are sooo late this year) and check the mail. Since it was a really nice afternoon we walked around the complex a little and spotted some of the neighbours' Christmas decorations,



Beautiful evening huh



Baby Emily in her pram for the first time, she looks so tiny!


Tomorrow we are off to the Swedish consulate in San Diego to get her registered in Sweden and to apply for the coodination number. Our first little mini trip. In the afternoon we have a follow up appointment with the paediatrician. We decided to go with another one after all since the Swedish doctor will take a sabbatical for one year. We opted for Newport Coastal kids, they are open 7 days a week and are a little closer. The good and the bad thing about US in general really applies to this office - anything is possible if you have the money. They charge $ 40 for walk-ins, $ 50 for weekend appointments and appointments after 5 pm. It took me close to an hour to fill out all their paper work. And I had to give them my credit card details. It's a first for everything I guess.

No comments: