08 December 2012

SWEA Christmas Lunch

This morning it was time for SWEA´s yearly Swedish Julbord. Oh my, did I eat too much. I never learn when it comes to buffet. Never learn to go only once. The second round always ruins it. And so it it this time too. I managed to squeeze down some afters - soft ginger bread with lingonberry whipped cream. and then I fell into the food coma and had to go home.

 Still stuffed, 6 hours later and it is nearly bead time. I guess you could say this is what you´d call good value for your money. Kind of breakfast, lunch and dinner all in one?


               It had all the goodies, the eggs, ham, meat balls, salmon, ahhh. Yummie yum yum.

1 comment:

Desiree said...

Kul och trevligt med julbord och jullunch. Jag tror att nästan alla kan skriva under på att det lätt blir alldeles för mycket man stoppar i sig när det gäller just julmat. Först tar man lite av mycket och sedan vill man gärna gå ett varv till och bara ta liiite till av det man tyckte bäst om vilket sedan leder till att man blir proppmätt.
Stannar ni i USA över julen eller åker ni till Europa?
Kram!